Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Thu, Sep-14-17, 04:05

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

KM soooo sorry you are getting bad effects etc at this time! You are kinda in that limbo of being worried to make changes cause it could Afib ya..that stinks! I am sending prayers your way to find that happy medium!!!

Safe trip Lori...need trip report when ya get back!! Have a blast

Blue, yea I hear ya on you want 10 gone but are fine to HOLD steady. I am the same, I never hit my goal number, I am just staying the same and keeping off what I got off so far. Ain't no joke, any time of dieting involving LOSING the lbs sucks LOL

HI ALL
quickie again
got fire ant invasion again...bought TONS of stuff to stop them. they are just every where around this area and you have to deal with them. I hate battling bugs, they always seem to win

Giant and I mean GIANT big azz black snake when we got home from our travels was on my porch entrance and crawling up the brick into the vinyl of the corner of the house. omg that sucker went into the vinyl of the house!!!!! HOLY CRAP ya know, all I can think is he is gonna get into the house somehow! I am not scared of them cause they are not poisonious etc but we are talking here a fat, healthy, giant big blackie and holy cow who in the hell wants that thing around? Not me LOL I see them in the barn but now up at the house? Crappppppp (no we don't kill these guys but if possible when they are in the yard I 'herd them with a stick' into the back pasture away from my home) but this one, into the house vinyl...good gravy! At least I know why no mice are in the house at this time, sucker is eating them up for me HAHA

gotta mop some floors today
gotta hit the little grocery down the road for a few things
usual bs mostly

great day all