View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Wed, Sep-13-17, 17:14

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Lori---Have a totally fab time on your cruise, you lucky ducky!

So good to hear your new "job experiment" is going well. Should be fun to be there as the holidays approach. I see lots of discounted gifts from Dick's for your sports minded family. Perfect.

K-mom---Thanks for your empathetic words. I'll be fine, just a tough passage right now. Some days are better than others, and hoping for more of those!

The story about the little Tibetan was so heartwarming, you are forever such a generous person. I didn't realize you had taught kindergarten for so long. That little darlin' has no idea what she's up against. You've got Z charms, which it sounds like she's beginning to get.

No, a "carb up"---using a more positive word than "cheat" and for me for some good reasons---has not de-railed me often or for long over almost 5 years. My lifestyle is LC, and will continue to be. MUST be.

Trigger---I understand how glad you are that ZC keeps you so happy and how well it works for you. It's simple, doesn't need over-thinking or experimentation. No need for variety. It just IS, no fuss no muss, and works and fits you to a T. That is enviable. I think in this way you've made food a lot less important to you, while still enjoying what you eat. Doesn't get better than that!

Jaz---Glad to hear you're still working on Ozark. Will be interested in hearing what you think in the end. K-mom sounds like she surprised herself by getting hooked on it. It's a different cat, that's for sure.

Haven't commented yet on your ideas about moving. Really understand why you're having them, as you presented it. Good job, but a community of friends isn't happening easily. Not surprised. So hard to make a change to a big city after a certain age. People are settled into their lives, family and friends, and you really have to knock hard on the door, sometimes several times over, to get in.

IMO, these things are best "baked" for awhile, which is perfect as this doesn't have to happen tomorrow for you. I really believe that if you put it in the hopper, with all your questions, doubts and needs, the answer WILL be revealed. It is good to have time to "bake."

Nic---OMG, could not believe what your young DS was up to in the garage! Amazing. Such talent and drive! Sounds like the trick w/him is to let him choose his focus, and let him have at it.

Reminds me of a TV commercial I LOVE right now. Watch for it. It's for GE and it's about a little girl who cannot stop herself from inventing, from figuring out how to make something better. I've seen it so many times, and I never tire of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had an unexpected day at home today, all part of changes happening. Still, appreciated the day to do other stuff, and the freedom of just being me.

So I weighed myself today. NO CHANGE. Not a pound up, not a pound down. It's been this way for months and months, whether I'm giving it my LC all, or not. My body LOVES this place on the scale, doesn't seem to remember "bouncin' Blue."

For now, that's just fine. I'm keeping to my goal of not gaining any more, and I'm answering to my needs to be focused on other things right now. Not guilting myself about not doing it more perfectly. Couldn't take that right now and it would be so un-useful. No room at the Inn for that kind of stuff right now. That is a luxury I hope I can return to. Yeah, I would like to lose at LEAST 10 pounds, but this is my time to just "let it be" and assign it its proper seat on the bus right now in terms of my priorities.

I literally just don't have the head space to deal with it. BUT, I'm on plan again today, as I was yesterday. Not de-railed. Still chugging along LC 95% of the time.
Sponsored Links