View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-17, 07:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Everyone,

Jaz- sounds like you are contemplating some big decisions, but you have a long time to consider it. I do know what you mean about cities- I am not a big city girl at all. Love visiting them and being near enough to go into them fairly easily should I choose to, but not to live. I don't like struggling to find parking, paying parking meters and all that jazz. Sounds silly but there it is!

Atlanta is huge. That being said, there are tons of suburban pockets outside of the city that are little baby cities in and of themselves. But yes, you then have traffic to contend with and a lot of it.

Girl. Stop weighing yourself every day! You will drive yourself bananas!

Trig- Good luck on the pool closing. Our was closed down last week after the holiday. It has been chilly here and the mornings have been in the mid-fifties so the pool was not going to be used (not that it was used all that much anyway this year.) Heck yeah that is a HUGE truck you guys are talking about but then again you have a big RV to pull. What kind of gas mileage would it get? Would he be driving it on the daily?

Blue- I so would have dropped a treat day on that too, but then again you know I would have. I am way more likely to drop it on sweets than on something like french fries. I am glad you enjoyed it though- feeling like it was worth it is key!

Leann Vogel discusses carb ups in her work. Now that isn't what she recommends as a carb up per se, but it is still interesting reading.

Lori- Girl, you have packed a LOT of stuff! Wow! But then again you are packing for two seasons on that trip. I am excited for you, and for your orientation for your part time job also.

•••••••••••

Really really nice day with the fam yesterday. Nice lunch out with EVERYONE including DD22, DS18 and GF, DS15 and DH and I. Then DD left and the rest of us went to see "IT" at the movies. I enjoyed it- I like a good scary movie- and it was fun to watch the others as well. Dh was clutching my leg, DS18 was practically crawling into his GF's lap at times, and DS15 at one point jumped so much his butt left his chair! I was just laughing at them. I HATE HATE HATE violence of a realistic type (like when people were fighting, I wouldn't watch that part) but horror-unrealistic violence doesn't bother me at all. I know, it is completely weird and nonsensical, but there it is.

We were on our way home at 7 PM and DH and DS15 were like 'what's for dinner?' and I was like "are you kidding me? do you see me right here beside you? I've been with you all day! How would I know?' Sheesh!! I wasn't going to eat anyway. So they fended for themselves with leftovers and did just fine.

Busy day today for me- dog appointment at 10:40 for Sophie, who has a soft mass over her right shoulder that should be looked at, 1:00 CASA appointment, drum lesson for DS15 at 7. Chicken wings for dinner.