View Single Post
  #91   ^
Old Wed, Jan-23-13, 09:28

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

245.0! Yay, new low! I need to lose 1.2 lbs to get to my goal by the end of the month- woo hoo! Totally gonna make that, YAY!

Went to outback steakhouse last night and usually I don't have cravings but my friends were eating a bloomin' onion and it was hard for me to watch them. Mostly because I know that I most likely will not eat one again in a long time because we don't usually go out for lunch there, but after I finished my meal the craving was over. I think it was more of the experience thing I missed out on. My hubby had saved his usual lunch RM for dinner so he also ate it with them. But I can handle it I am highly motivated right now and I haven't felt any need to cheat since I started so I am glad for that!

Today's plan: My daughter has therapy today and I have a session for professional headshots (I am a photographer) so that will be fun

RM: 1/2 Lean Cuisine pizza, 1/2 glass of green juice, Zone perfect cookie dough protein bar, grapes, and maybe a greek yogurt (if I am hungry enough- in the middle of the pizza and feeling not so hungry)

CM: Tofu kebabs with mushrooms, grape tomato, tofu, red onion (just a lil) and zucchini. Planning on roasting them with olive oil and seasonings. Mmm.
Sponsored Links