View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-13, 02:34

Plan: sort ofatkins
Stats: 205/144/140 Female 5;6
BF:
Progress: 94%

Wow thats not a lot of calories for a male...but you are obviously doing ok on it, and your not getting hungry!!!..have you eaten like this since you started??
I think most when in ketosis have a small appetite, I know I do which is maybe whats happening but if you stall then up your fats a bit..in truth if its working for you then keep going and wait to see what happens, I wish I never ate of plan the first time which stopped me for a month of 2, if you carry on without breaks it works better...
Have you looked and thought about how you are going to maintain your weight loss?? Its going to be nigh on impossible to just live forever on what you are eating!!.if I were you I wouldnt worry now till your closer to goal then start changing slowly adding other foods in ...
You could take a multivit daily to make sure you are getting enough to keep going oh and salt your body needs some for the electrolytes, I use a spoonfull of bovril...it helps if you feel dizzy or heady..but apart from that just keep going , but dont be worried about adding in fats if you need them..