#12   ^
Old Mon, Jan-21-02, 05:09
amieK

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default Ich bein ein Schwarzbeiner!

Hope I didn't just say something nasty! I heard somewhere that JFK actually said "I'm a doughnut" or something in his famous speech. Definitly a LC boo-boo!

Happy to find some fellow Schwarzbeiners. I've been feeling a little guilty about being allowed to have a bit of fruit when the Atkins people can't. But then again they can have some pretty yummy sounding desserts with their artificial sweeteners. I've never been much one to go for AS anyway but I sure used to like dessert.

I'm allergic to all grains except rice so Schwarzbein is a natural fit. Corn is also a big no-no for me.

I should be more diligent about carb counts, I'm pretty loose in that regard. I just try to adhere to the general principle of sticking with meat, eggs and veggies as much as possible. Don't really care for potatoes and I'm happy with a small helping of rice (1/4 c) so the starches aren't much of an issue for me anymore.

My biggest downfall in the past has been succumbing to sugar cravings. Once I've eliminated it and it's cleared my system, I still find that sometimes my head wants it even when my body says Blecch!