View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, May-31-05, 07:04

Plan: Atkins, Zone
Stats: ---/155/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

Hey hi guys...sorry im here im here...been sooooo busy closing up here at school before the students goes into exams and all..plus ive been working so hard on extending my front patio and flower beds and all...i am burnt ....then i go back to university to got a degree in business...go figure me going back to school after all them years...lol...i havent lost weight but maybe a few inches...nothing much either...i went for my blood test to see what hormones are still over active or not..hehe...ive read Suzanne Somers book and I loved it...its a lot like Dr S but i think you lose faster...its basically the same way of life SS and DS....so i guess you can mix a bit of both with common sense....I am here....i do read the post but like some notice no one replies much...i know like i mention once, during summer i am never home...i usually post from work...but working with students your very busy to even take 5 minutes especially these days that summer is coming...now that i will be going back to university to finish something i will be busy day and night for at least one more year....oh well..like diets, got to suffer a bit to achieve what we want in life...hang in there guys....