View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-01-03, 09:20

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%
Default and then there were three

Wow, three of us with fibro, and candida. I am assuming neither of you have thyroid problems. It does make sense that fibro and candida could be related. I am getting very depressed. I have been on Atkins for over a month, I still haven't lost weight, I still haven't gotten the "burst of energy" I keep hearing about, and I still feel rotten. I have heard it can take six months to completely get rid of candida. I was taking a few different products for it, but I stopped for a week, because the die off was killing me. Then I went to the doctor last week, and he took five vials of blood for various tests, because of the fatique and severe leg pain I am having. Sometimes I think this is never going to end. I am also having terrible fluid retention in my upper abdomen only. Well, I did a search for that on webmd, and all that comes up are very scary things, like liver cancer. I am really anxious to get the test results back. Sorry to whine so much, but I really don't have anyone else to talk to about all this. I hope we all get well, and skinny!

Have a great day!

-Jess