View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Dec-02-15, 00:47

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/166/147 Female 5ft 5ins
BF:
Progress: 32%

MickiSue you don't know just how apt your comment is!! Actually I keep forgetting that I used to get runny puffy eyes and runny nose when I ate processed crap. Could never pinpoint what it was but it NEVER happens now! However even more so, sweet things will definitely upset my blood sugar and although fortunately I am not diabetic I very easily could be. So a quick "it makes my blood sugar unstable" might give me a bit of peace.
The thing I find (me being over sensitive again) some women actually don't like me saying no thank you or not loading my plate with crap. I'm not imaging it, I get comments like "you make me feel bad" or "no wonder I'm fat". They pretend they are joking but I'm not so sure there isn't a wee dig in there. I know on those occasions it's their problem but again I am made to feel uncomfortable for eating the way I want. I mean it's not as if I comment on what they are eating!! Anyway rant over but actually it was quite cathartic.
Xmas shopping today so I have my little emergency container of macadami nuts in my handbag.