#59   ^
Old Mon, Sep-16-13, 09:43

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardatha
I know it's such an easy way of dieting and eating that it just happens. Slowly but that's fine. Think I'll take a week off at xmas though and get some nice food in, but still only one meal a day. I feel much better on it because I was always a "picker" and hate feeling full. TY for all encouragement in here everybody xx

Well you have plenty of time before Xmas to really decide if you want to take a week off or not. I know my RV trip this summer we were on the road for 4 days and I went off plan and gained 8 pounds! I lost 4 pounds the first day back on plan but it took 2 weeks to take off the other 4 pounds and get back to the weight I was when I started! NOT WORTH IT!

I know enough now 11 months in that really this WOE is doeable under any situation. Just pick really awesome low carb veggies and lots of fatty protein stuff to eat other times of the day, then do your carb hour of whatever you want- no guilt! I doubt you will gain and most likely at least maintain eating like that and who knows, you might even lose! I doubt for Christmas you want to gain 8 pounds like I did!

MIW