View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Sat, May-25-13, 14:10

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Out again finally...

Wow, ashamed to say my last walk/run out in the field across from our house was March 12. Just got off track with starting work again, even tho I'm only working part time...we have about 75 degrees out today and it's getting increasingly breezy outside so I just put on my running clothes and did it finally. Did the Galloway 10k training program that I like so much, DAY 1. I had the walk/run ratio set too low tho so I just made up my own doing an average of 30 second walk/30 second run....Ended up doing 32 minutes and 2 miles. The alfalfa was just cut and baled in the field and it smelled so good, lots of it still needs to be baled and is drying...breeze was just right and I ended up listening to Katy Perry all the way with Galloway urging me on...he's like a little coach sitting on my shoulder. I definitely have lost some fat because my neoprene women's running holster that sits comfy on my hips (so I can carry my 38 pistol since I'm out in the middle of nowhere and by myself) was just a bit looser but still fits well, it's so comfy I don't even know it's there...velcro pepper spray on my left hand, running watch and Runner's ID band on my other wrist, hat and sunglasses and I was set. As usual I'm wondering why I haven't been out sooner than two months but our weather has really sucked and the wind has been ferocious this Spring and I just hate the treadmill....so there you go. I also intend to get consistent again with my T-tapp and work on my arms and upper body..getting a little loose. Today's workout is documented on the calendar now and I'm hoping I can stay motivated enough to continue thru this next week and do at least another two runs.....
Just looked back at my Gym log and I'm averaging 1 run a month...ha...just not acceptable!!