#10   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-18, 08:45
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/130/110 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

quick update to all -

and special thanks to NAWCHEM, whose response i think i had not noticed - i'm so sorry...

...excellent, helpful response, and it's somewhat of a relief to know that at least one other person experiences these symptoms...

for now i have been trying really hard to EITHER drink powerade zero, OR bone broth with just enough sea salt to feel better,

also, i was drinking some "v8" vegetable juice, the low sodium version and adding just enough sea salt to feel better,

i also ...because anorexia has been a factor for me, have to make a conscious effort to eat a little more, so i don't get shaky...

i have stopped eating the atkins meals W/ added veggies - i don't know whether it was the meals, or the veggies, that were making me not lose, and even gain, but i just do not want that trend to continue if i can help it!

i am still struggling to lose any weight, but... i read about "whooshes," and i hope that at some point i will get a whoosh...

i am also trying different "regimens" each day, in hopes of finding if any different regimen helps me lose weight -

like yesterday i did only eggs (an "egg fast," i guess), which in the past has helped me lose ...but today i haven't lost anything this time... i ate more eggs this time, so maybe it was too many more calories, i don't know...

one day i did just atkins shakes, up to enough protein for my weight - that helped me lose, BUT was very hard to get through the day on just liquids...

today i will try something else, but may not post back here - for the not losing, i may make another post ...at some point ...don't want to bother everybody too often -

THANKS so much to everyone who took the time to respond, i am so grateful!!!