#5   ^
Old Wed, May-12-10, 21:29

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca A
I have 3 keets, 5 cockatiels and my little sun conure named Chaos... and there IS a reason he's named Chaos!!! lol. He's a sweetie, LOUD but sweet.

WOW.....I can only imagine the noise from all those birds! We had ONE cockateil, Floyd who talked and wow he could cook up a storm.Only one bird!
I kindof miss him but not all the mess he made tho... he is down at Donnee and daniel's place in Taupo. He gets so excited when he hears my voice on the phone....it is so funny.He launches off into wolf whistles, "pretty boy" and chatters away non-stop!!!

Just checked on my brother's place( he is away in thailand on hols) and they have a huge outdoor long run and about 6 lorakeets plus two cockateils in another big cage.They are so pretty eh
We have them out in the wild here where we live.....it is not uncommon to see 3 pairs flying around together. We also get lots of tuis(native to NZ).They love the flax bushes and bottle brush trees.The wood pigeons seem to like our two big phoenix palms-they are a much bigger bird but very tame for wild birds.

I can only imagine how you must have been stretching your imaginations to keep the kids occupied and happy each day with no going outside....hope spring turns on some fine weather for you soon!
Your grand kids are adorable too by the way