#138   ^
Old Mon, Aug-25-08, 00:38
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/191/162 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 50%

All of the above......

To have to lift my tummy to shave and trim....well the bush! And then hope its even because I can't see it!

To get the above and my hygeine in order! I never thought of deoderant under the tummy before...I have come to take 2 showers a day to eleviate the smell, i dont know if you can smell it but i can. Koodos for the original poster of that one. Well that and the wiping.....geez! i travel alot (5 to 10 times a year) and man oh man, those seats keep getting smaller and smaller, oh wait that would be me getting bigger and bigger....that and its wishfull thinking that you will have an empty middle seat anymore! i am fortunate that i have yet to request an extension...but it sure is an uncomfortable flight trying to keep all your stuff in your allocted space.

I am new at this BB. I hope that I can learn from you as well as contribute as this is like my 500th time losing weight in my life. This one however, will be the last. So help me! 15 lbs thus far....tomorrow will be start of week 5....best wishes to all.

D