View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 08:48

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 185/170/135
BF:
Progress: 30%
Talking You don't know what you did for me!

I was so completely stressed-out yesterday after that doctor put fear into me about my health. I was confused and didn't know what to think. I couldn't even find any clear answers in TSPII. Well, that is because I am fine!

I know you are all right. It makes perfect sense that eating a lower carb diet would create lower insulin levels. In fact, they are probably normal, not low at all. If everyone ate lower carbs, the guidelines would have to change because all of our insulin levels would be naturally lower.

So... I can't believe I am not insulin-resitant! I thought for sure that I was! I'm so excited to know that I am probably insulin-sensitive. In other words, with healthy insulin levels and responses. Yee ha!

I am so eager to find out if I have burned-out adrenal glands or not. The way things are going at Kaiser, I will have to wait until I can order a kit from Dr. S's website. That should be soon though. www.drhormone.com for those that do not know. For those who do not know, Dr. S has four different metabolism categories. You eat accordingly.

I am surprised to hear from people doing eating plans I have never heard of, and not TSP folks!

And in conclusion, I am getting more certain every day that my health problems (CFS, five years) are caused by the Synthroid I've been taking for 10 years, along with previous bad eating and lifestyle habits. That I ought never have been put on the stuff. That I have lifestyle-based hypothyroidism, not glandular-based.

I will at long last get my answers when I get to see Dr. Schwarzbein in January. Yay for me! Especially if she helps me get off Synthroid forever!!

Thanks again, Judy