View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jan-12-05, 05:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/166/143 Female 173cm
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hi Aofe,

for LC bread you should try the Tesco in Stoneybatter (just off the north circular road)

They have LC bread (from Johnson Mooney and O'Brien) and at the moment all the Carb Options stuff is still half price.

I dont know the place in Portmarnock... Wouldnt even know how to get there ;-)

I've never seen any LC stuff in the dunnes in Blanch but I do like the Nature's Way shop - did you ever try the LC Rolo?? Tastes just like the real thing and the sugar alcohols arent as bad as the ones in the Atkins bars.

There is a thread here about somebody wanting to set up an Irish Online LC Shop, but I dont think that took off though.....

I was thinking about ordering the Da Vinci syrups from the UK, but too much hassle with postage and the likes. They only think I ever orderd from the UK was soy protein powder and whey protein powder and that was nicely priced and postage was free.

I was only on Atkins for about 3 weeks when one of my american cousins was over and she baked american chocolate chip and pecan cookies every day!! It was such a hard job not to eat them - especially when they were coming fresh out of the oven!!

good on you for heading back to the gym - we have a gym at work but havent gone since I sold my car - carrying all that stuff on the bus and getting up earlier is a bit annoying, but started a yoga class yesterday and god do I feel it in my bones!!

anyway, keep hassling the guy from Dunnes and keep up the good work

Gagalina