View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Dec-07-15, 14:10
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

HI PAULETTIE YEA on the drop! I hope yu keep it up as well. My mouth is shut with the HCTZ. there are supplements.

So, SUNSHINE GAL... up a tad will be down in the long run

Went to my wonderful Dr AVULA! How many docs walk in and give you a hug! and when you leave! I am there about 30 minutes with him usually going over alll the details, meds and such. He had always been so very conservative with writing Rx but after he got to know me, he is generous and so much so that I often have to tell him.. not that many pills! I told him that my rins was snug a lot, and lawhtoug my feet and ankles are rarely swollen, he doubled my HCTZ to the usual 25 mg. I had always been on the minimum 12.5 dose. I will take the double dose as I need to and he likes that I only do what is needed... maybe it finally sunk what my degrees were! LOL..
At any rate, I told him about the pain, the lack of sleep and the un seccessful round of cortisone injection. He is a very caring person and was genuinley saddened. When he asked about my neck (cervical stenosis) I had to laugh and tell him that is was a good thing that the human brain could only focus on ONE issue at a time! as long as the shoulder hurt, the nexk didnot! LMAO.. We kidded about that.. Told him I was upset about the weight gain and he reitereated that it was due to the medications and not be concerned... he looked at me and said I was FINE and not overwight for me. LOVE that man! We discussed the ATKINS and he is so turned on about that plan! He listenes Got my FOR LIFE pneumonia vaccination today too. SO, it was a good visit and will wait to see labs. He knows my cholesterol is always up and down and this is the normal range for me.

I have a brick of phila. cream cheese and will make that fat bomb thing. I will just use HC in the coffee. Using the WF choc dipping sauce as a mousse uses a lot of fat and only cals are fat cals I figure one egg a day and mayo will be good. Problaly will have to work out this plan. Keeping protein down is easy enough. I always had problems getting it up.
So... I am not stressing the numbers.. or so I say
Doc said that over 6mos to 1 yr can be spent with the shoulder healing and pain so not to force anything.Just do what I do. He asked if I was back to riding!!! Had to chuckle.. told heim a wave to my horse and give her treats and she is SOOOO happy with this new arrangement!

OK.. now to stop boring you all
HUGS AND BIGGER HUGS TO YOU!