View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Dec-07-15, 01:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/157.1/139 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 81%
Default Sweet dreams

Paulette i'm so glad you're still on the slide. So happy your visit with your mom went well and that she is in good health. Hopefully you'll see another drop today and get rid of those ankle dents.

Cricket sorry you didn't get back to sleep right away last night. I hope you're catching up tonight. I don't know how you handle the lack of sleep...On weekdays when i'm off I sleep like the dead and make up for the lack of sleep on the weekends. Roma tomatoes are the little tomatoes that are shaped kinda like lemons like oval like..wow you do have to start from scratch but it's so worth it. I don't put tomatoes in my guac since Chris is allergic and since they are higher in carbs it's for the best I guess.So happy to see you in "an optomisitc proactive mind set"!! Good luck with your labs today.

Himi welcome to our gualamole festival thanks to the lovely Paulette! Sorry you're still on the trampoline but at least after TOM you will be heading back down the slide.

Chrissie you have had lots of losses lately and i'm so glad you were able to end the game with a loss! Whoo hoo! Hmmm now you're making me think mint fat bombs. I'm almost finished with the batch of regular ones I made in July so maybe i'll do mint chocolate last time. Mint chocolate is my favorite ice cream so the fat bombs can fill that loss Mmmmm! Thanks for the idea. You are so right "Bacon makes the world a better place"! We are so lucky to be able to have bacon...when I did WW I missed bacon like crazy!

Barb wow what a busy weekend you had! You need a vacation lol! Sorry you're climbing up the ladder..I hope you reach the top and can slide down today. Kudos to your son...I've been working 2-3 jobs &/or overtime the last 15 years I must admit it was much easier when I was younger and seems to get harder every year.

Tam I hope you and your aunt are doing well.

Jodi if you're working happy shift wishes to you!

Have a monumental Monday!! Whooshie wishes to all and to all a goodnight!