View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-26-06, 11:32

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 296/178/150 Female 5'5"
BF:Much less
Progress: 81%

Quote:
It's not really a big success story but to me it's something that I am accomplishing something I haven't been able to do in a really long time.
You are wrong--it's a whopping big success story! Congratulations on your new way of life! You have conquered so much in a short while. I think you were destined to pick up Dr. Atkins' book. He just may have saved your life! He is one of my heroes.

At the young age of 22, you have so much to look forward to for the rest of your healthy life! Embrace this new way of eating and the weight will just melt off. You'll be able to do so many things that you could never do so much overweight. Start looking forward and make plans for things you want to do when you lose a certain amount of pounds. The sky is the limit! You can do anything you set out to do. Learn to choose non-food rewards for every success, and success does not have to be pounds lost. Be creative and start to enjoy life!

I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey to thin and healthy. Just keep going--one day at the time.

Sunny!
Sponsored Links