#10   ^
Old Thu, Mar-08-07, 02:03

Plan: Atkins Phase 1
Stats: 180/180/130 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .muse.
One thing that no one mentioned, and I'm kind of shocked as to why not, is that the bars may SAY they only have 2-5 ECC, but they don't. If you look at a hidden carb counter, most of them have close to 19 carbs per bar. That right there will throw you off if you're trying to stick to "induction" levels of carbs.

OMG this has totally blown me over... you are damn right I did NOT know this aspect, nor anyone pointed it out... THANKS a bunch... u saved me a lot of depression and helplessness... I had also been doin some serious thinkin these days regarding the weight loss... and i realized, i dunt deserve to torture myslf like this and neither am i competing with anyone... its true dat i need to loose weight, lots of it and so i need help which wud be motivating and less harmful... butcherin myself up physically n mentally, through ATKIN, is anythin but that... i have decided to try either the Nutrisystem, Medifast, or Weightwatchers and see how things go for me...hopefully things will turn around...

BTW, does anyone have any inputs regarding the HOODINA (african cactus) and PU-ERH (chinese tea) hype???