#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-14-05, 09:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236.5/210.2/150 Female 5'2"
BF:"weigh"/too/much
Progress: 30%
Default I'm so upset!!!

After carefully following the WOE and beginning to get compliments I went and blew it this weekend! We did some entertaining at home and one of the guests brought over some pastry from a new bakery in town. I've been able to resist all kinds of goodies in the past 5 weeks on Atkins but I let my resistance down for a minute and as soon as every one left, I attacked the pastry. As if that wasn't enough, I continued to cheat the rest of the weekend. Last night at dinner over a grilled chicken caesar salad, I ate one of the complimentary rolls served at the restaurant. I'm so disgusted at myself right now!! Can anyone out there relate to this because the simple fact that coworkers began to compliment the changes they're seeing should have been enough to give me a boost to continue on the plan. Why did I sabotage my own success? Has anyone had a similar situation like this happen and how do I make sure it doesn't happen again?? I know the kind people on this forum will help me thru this...thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links