#94   ^
Old Sun, Dec-04-16, 15:15

Plan: NSNG
Stats: 260/164/185 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 128%

Cardio:
Elliptical - 60 + 5 minutes "Glute Toner Plus" program

I didn't go to the gym Thursday, because I was out running errands on foot for most of the day. I covered about six miles, so I decided that was a fair substitute for an hour of cardio at the gym.

And I didn't go yesterday to lift because I had plans with friends that kept me busy from morning until early evening. By the time I got home, changing clothes and walking to the gym was really low on my list. But, looking at my phone, I walked about four miles yesterday, so it wasn't a total loss.

I thought about lifting today, but when I got to the gym this morning, the weight room was packed with younger dudes. This was the first time I've seen a crowd quite like that in the weight room, so I'm not sure what was up. I decided not to try to piece together a workout with them, and just went upstairs to the cardio equipment area and grooved out five miles on the elliptical instead. It was a good, sweaty workout. I almost didn't do it, but I'm so happy that I made myself change clothes and go to the gym.