#64   ^
Old Thu, Jul-02-15, 06:00
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids!

Welcome, bluesinger (Glenda)! Yes indeed, all are welcome even fellas. We had one for a long time but he reached goal and disappeared. I miss him and his input. Hmmmm, I'm noticing a color trend going on here.

I finally got myself back on plan. Dumped 2 pounds since yesterday but it was 2 pounds I gained this week. Idontwannatalkaboutit. I got myself squared away. I hope. I have goals to make and I'm futzing around eating things I know stall me (nuts and berries).

One of my biggest problems has been making/not making myself follow an eating schedule. Yesterday I broke the mindset of having to eat and it has been freeing. I would have fast days then eat certain amounts at dinner in order to eat within certain parameters. Then I would want to snack. Yesterday was a fast day for me and for dinner I had just enough to satisfy me and let the macronutrients fall where they may. No urge to snack, no great hunger, no remorse. I ate well, had great percentages but not specific gram amounts of the macros. Works for me. It also helps that Jim was teaching last night so I wasn't forced into dinner. He's been put on alert that I may or may not want dinner some evenings. He's good with that.

I'm sorry to hear about the vertigo. Fortunately I haven't experienced it except with motion sickness and also with keto flu. At those times it made me so nauseated I wanted to die. So what is it about the pool and swimming that seems to exacerbate this condition? Bluesinger, I have to agree with you that I don't embrace everything said to me by physicians either. I'm glad you found relief.

Time to scoot.

Later 'gators.