#18   ^
Old Mon, Jun-15-15, 09:23
Every day is day 1.

Plan: Atkins 1972
Stats: 249.0/220.6/160 Female 67 inches
BF:Yup. I know.
Progress: 32%

Good morning Labbies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Blue - are you traveling home today? Safe travels friend!

The weekend was busy as usual but that's normal for now. When ball is over the weekends will come to a screeching halt and cleaning/organizing the basement will begin. Happy happy joy joy. Bryce (7 yo) had a tournament Friday and Saturday that didn't go as planned. Yes, they did not win- but Bryce played well and that is all I can ask of him. Saturday morning Lanson had the opportunity to learn about aviation and ride in an airplane with the Young Eagles - free. (Best part? Free.) They invited his boy scout troop to participate in their aviation day. Saturday night we took the boys and a couple of friends over to Marion IL to watch the Southern Illinois Miners play. Lanson was a bat boy and he had a blast! (Belated birthday event.) The lady who set-up the ticket package for me threw in 4 passes for a free hotdog, chips and a drink. Wow! That and the half price concession pricing before the game made the outing very reasonable. We would go to a lot of games if it wasn't a 1.5 hour drive. I'm sure we'll take the boys and see another game or two before their season ends. They have a lot of promotional nights that make it a cheap game - except for the gas to get there.

Susan - Good going finding an easy and quick 'on the go' snack! Here is a link for some ideas on fat fasting foods. http://www.carbsmart.com/fatfast.html I don't think I could do the cream cheese and macadamia nuts for three days (You go Kathy!!!) but perhaps with some of the ideas mentioned on the carb smart site it would be very do-able. I think some of them will make some quick and easy take a long meals for day to day low carbing. I definitely see the benefits of the fat fast.

Sherri - You are never too old to learn and do new things. It is what keeps us 'living'!! YOU GO GIRL!!! One of these days ( probably when my kids are out of the house ) I want to take some of the extension courses provided by the university here. The parks and rec department at Cape Girardeau also has short classes they offer on various topics during the winter and spring that I think about taking but never manage to do so. I think I will try to take one of the cake decorating or craft classes this fall. Not the same as learning a new language but it's a start!

Later all!
Linda