Old Mon, Nov-28-16, 08:53

Plan: Keto
Stats: 252/172/165 Female 69.25 inches
BF:
Progress: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawchem
Thanks Locarber!!!!!

I'm feeling extremely hungry and that gift Godiva chocolate sitting 2 feet away was enticing. But now going to store and going to make some kind of soup.

I have a weird feeling this hunger would be from the tbsp of bbq sauce I had. This is the first time I've felt hungry in days.

Jess I'm sorry to hear of your eye problems. I don't have anything at your level but I had dry eye problem my whole life, in my teens I became addicted to visine. In middle age my eyes were so dry they would burn. This is a suggestion made in total ignorance of your issue but the one thing that helped me has been progesterone cream. Surprisingly it helped with water retention and chocolate addiction too.

Is the test you mentioned an antibody test?

I haven't tried progesterone cream. I keep thinking about it. I know that if it isn't really Sjogren's syndrome (even though I have all the symptoms, but no Sjogren's antibodies in the bloodwork) then it has to be a hormone imbalance somewhere in the cascade. Might be worth a try.

I'm not an expert on the food sensitivity test science, but I believe it tests antibodies. I haven't looked too closely into it because it is very expensive. My deductible is astronomical. My insurance is really only good for catastrophic medical emergencies and/or cancer. But I've read that if you already have leaky gut issues, caused by something big like gluten, then your system can get so hyperalert that you will develop antibodies to other foods that sneak in as a result of the gut permeability, but, if you can heal that and let the system calm down, then some of the reactional sensitivity will stop. So waiting on the test will reveal true sensitivities better. All I know is my coffee isn't as good without my sucralose, and that I miss my afternoon diet soda. Truvia/Pyure just isn't the same, but it's tolerable. But oh well...

Though I could eat a lb of salt right now and not blink an eye. It's very weird.

Sorry to hijack the thread, Ken.