Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
SO TRUE JO

I do love that siggy

slow poison. it screws up your life on a daily basis and yet we 'live thru it' and take ALL its misery on our bodies.
I knew you'd like it too, Karen!

As for the slow poisoning of our bodies, that's b/c we were brainwashed to believe that hogwash dished out by our government and health care professionals that the SAD WOE was the proper way to combat heart disease, diabetes and a myriad of other weight-related issues. BUT THEY are so WRONG!!!

We KNOW better now. That's the beauty part of this... we can fix what's broken by not continuing to slowly poison ourselves with those horribly addictive, insidiously toxic, poisonous killer carb-age foods.
Quote:
Carbs to me are point blank the devil....I don't care where they come from. wherever a carb is involved, anything over that 8 total carb area makes me crave and be stupid and fall back into addiction.

key is WE ALL must know our CCL. that is important if you are a carby sensitive person....but once ya know that, what 'really' is your point, it is then up to us to change our ways and fix our bodies.
Yep we all have to "fine tune" our carb-age threshold to find out how many we can have before we've crossed that LINE and brings back all the demons from our carb-age laden days!
Quote:
I mean I can't pretend/lie/deny anymore and when I faced that...I am on a winning team now!
Right On!

Quote:
OH and I want to point out again----I tried some sweetener in my tea. I like it. ONE drop in a big mug and I had 3 hot teas. I 'wanted some sweet back' and dang if I didn't start to crave....YES sweeteners can effect alot of us in a bad way. I am one. SO DITCH time again on sweeteners for me LOL
SEE---old habits, want some sweet back...TRIED AGAIN to have it and I just can't. the day of craving was not worth the insanity I had to talk me down from.
Oh man, I'm sorry Karen that you had to ditch your sweetener again. Which did you use???

B/c I have never had to ditch my AS and I've used both liquid saccharin (Sweet n low) & liquid sucralose. I use the Sweet 'n Low b/c it's way cheaper... And they have never affected my weight or my cravings...

And remember I used to be the dt soda queen... I used to drink gallons of that each day... now Imma doing Wal-mart brand of Crystal Light.. but instead of making the 2 quarts, I make it weaker and make a gallon, it's too sweet to me otherwise.

Why did I stop drinking dt. soda, you might ask? Just b/c...no real reason!
Quote:
I tell ya I do not like being a super duper insane carby sensitive gal but I AM so I will do what I must to make it work
Exactly, Karen and I wish I was about 2-3 inches taller...but that AIN'T gonna happen!

So we've gotta work with the cards we are dealt and we're LUCKY so very lucky b/c we can "fix" our problems by staying 100% OP today and letting tomorrow take care of itself!

Keep Fighting the Good HARD Fight, Karen, b/c YOU've GOT THIS!