View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Fri, Jul-01-16, 20:41

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hey there Warriors, another beautiful day.

Just got back from dining out. I ended up eating eggs and bacon. It was nice and filling and I stayed OP. I was totally ready to just sip on Ice Tea if they didn't have anything that was acceptable.

DH was a little concerned because I brought the hash browns home for him to eat later, and gave him my toast. He said I should live a little since it was 4th of July weekend. he still doesn't get it even after 2 years that I have been eating this way.

DD is always watching her weight. If she gains 2 pounds she goes in a frenzy. But she gets concerned because I choose to eat the way I do. She believes the hype and propaganda.

I took my walk this morning, didn't climb the hill. My joints have finally settled down. May have to look into hip replacement surgery.

I understand how you feel Jamackarch, I wish my husband would get on board. Maybe your hubby will see how well you are doing one of these days and follow suit.

You are right Bernie, I have done quite a bit of the same thing. Today I was out and it was one o clock. I was hungry so I got a bacon cheese burger at wendy's and trashed the bun. I find it easy to find food.

I haven't weighed myself lately, but have gradually got myself down to a smaller size. But my other issues have resolved themselves. That was what I have been after. And I don't spend my day thinking of my next meal I can concentrate on something more worthwhile. Finally food can be fuel and not an obsession.

Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July.

Blessings and Peace;
Sponsored Links