#6   ^
Old Sat, Mar-07-09, 22:07
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 224/215/175 Female 5 foot 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

hi cynthia,

i am on week 3 and down 7 and a half pounds. i have been doin good except for having a few drinks the other night which some say alcohol slows things down.

induction is hard to get going. i had a tuff time with the induction "flu symptoms" that i got. but i stuck it out and it was only a little over a day.

its hard to cook something for my husband and boys for supper every night and not be able to eat all the same things....so i know how u feel!!! resist! resist! i tell myself! especially because my husband and oldest boy hate veggies! so i usually have whatever meat i make and a salad or cheesy grean beans or such. at least i can be full. when i am starving is when i crack and wanna grab the big bag-o-Doritos! lol!

sometimes i think how ironic it is that i am a carb-addict and trying to do atkins!! ha ha ha! but i have some it before and it DOES work and i feel so much better! i have energy and i feel better about the lean meats and healthy veggies i am eating. but sometimes its hard to forget how good french fries taste! lol!

2mrw is a new week! we can do it! keep in touch!
Jen