View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-07-04, 10:19
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%
Talking Next UK meet, At My House, November 27th.

Hello all,

It was great seeing you all today at the park. Before I left we all agreed the next meet would be at my house. I'm truly excited to have you all over in my home sharing Thanksgiving dinner with all of you. Thanksgiving traditionaly falls the fourth Thursday of November being the 25 this year but being a weekday Anne requested doing it Saturday which I'm more than happy to do. So say 1pm is the time meet or is earlier better?

DH and I are excited and have alread begun planning the menu. Of course you all know Deep Fried Turkey will be the main course. YUMMY!

I would first like for everyone to RSVP No later than October 31st so I have time to gather everything we will need to feed you wonderful folks.

Then I would need to know if there is anything special like, LC stuff that you all know I can easily get on base that have not come out in the UK shelves yet. Bring on the list.

I look forward to opening my home up to you all. It will be a great gathering worthy of giving Thanks for:

If you plan on driving here please let me know so I can give you directions here in a PM. (you can understand I don't want the world to know how to get to my house) I will also provide you with my home number too.

If you will be taking the train then you will need our number so DH can pick you all up at the train station. It would be a good idea I think, if you all planned on arriving at the same time at the train station so DH doesn't have to make 10 trips to the train station. Even if we are 2 minutes from there.

If there is anything I'm missing or any suggestions please let me know. All comments and ideas are welcomed.

Ian I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing DH's car in person.

Well, may the RSVP'ing begin.

Hugs to all.
Sponsored Links