View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-22-01, 10:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/124/120 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 90%
Smile Welcome, O Fellow Sad One!

Thanks for your comments. I never thought our discussion could be useful to someone else....just thought I was blowing off steam....I'm so glad you found it useful!!! And thanks for joining us!

Believe me, I FEEL for you about the loss of your office (the window in particular). I'd be devastated. If you see your doctor and get a diagnosis of SAD, perhaps you could use this as leverage to get your window back? It's a recognized medical condition, after all - if you were in a wheelchair, they'd have to make sure your workplace was suitable, what's the difference with this? If you can't get a window, at least they should provide you with ultra-bright lighting. It's worth a try, anyway. You can't work when you're depressed (I can't, anyway).

I don't know about the use of sunglasses 'proving' anything one way or another. I don't use them regularly, but then we don't get much sun where I live (Vancouver Canada). Maybe you just have sensitive eyes, or maybe you get a lot of bright, glaring sun in Virginia. I wouldn't worry about it.

Take care, and keep us posted,
Rachel