View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 15:38

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 268/218/165
BF:
Progress: 49%

"AHA has NOT changed its point of view and still rcommends fruit, vegetables and grain"... Yes..and that's because the AHA is just as anal as all the other idiots that run their mouth about Low Carb being bad for you...

Where exactly does it say you can't have fruit, vegetables and grains on atkins?? I eat all of the above..so does anyone else who is at On going weightloss or Maintenance.

You..like alot of other morons who thrash this way of eating have no idea what it's about..have you even read the book completely?? Obviously not or you'd know that people who follow the plan correctly can eat all of the above..You're making points that ignorant people make about it being 'high fat' or all meat and cheese..those are myths..old wise tales..get over it.

This is what i ate yesterday and is an average day for me:

Breakfast

1 Slice whole wheat high fibre toast
1 tbs s/f jam & 1 tbs peanut butter
2 eggs scrambled with onions/mushrooms/sundried tomatoes/spinach - topped with cheddar

Snack

3 big stalks Celery
2 tbs cream cheese

Lunch

4 cups Romaine
2 tbs dressing
1 grilled chicken breast
shredded parmesan

Snack

1 apple or bowl of grapes

Dinner

8oz bbq steak
sauteed button mushrooms
cauliflower and cheese sauce
side salad

Dessert

Bowl of rasberries drizzled with heavy cream

WOW..is that every unhealthy! WOW..I'm eating SOOO little..i must be in starvation mode!!! WOW..look at me gorging myself with fatty foods!!!! I'm going to die from not getting enough nutrients!!!! I love ignorant people..they make the world a better place