View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jul-25-18, 11:22

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

This is why vegans get on my last nerve.

I'm a long time animal rights activist. I signed the No Fur pledge when I was twelve, and have stuck with it. I even tried going vegetarian (eggs and cheese) and got fat and sick. My recent research indicates I tried for months and I was "doing it right." I just don't have the enzymes to get protein from plant sources, and I wasn't supposed to eat the eggs and cheese I was eating. End of story.

Their dream of the whole word turning vegan is doomed to failure, and in the meantime they blow off efforts towards more human animal handling on the grounds that "we shouldn't be doing it at all." This is not helping.

It seems simple: but vegan food is probably the most heavily processed and sugar laden food items on the planet. (What about the poor abused people on the sugar plantations around the world?) They use monoculture, destroy eco-systems, drive species out of habitats; and endanger their own health. The dirty secret of vegans is that they do eat meat. They just keep it a secret.

Everything you need to know about them was summed up in a vegan deli near me, who offers a "Righteous Reuben" with soy cheese and textured gluten pastrami. They like feeling superior, and then they get fanatical about it.

Also, last but far from least, I live with four rescue cats. Obligate carnivores. What do these vegans want me to feed them?