View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jun-13-12, 03:04

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 222/203/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 31%

hi Cristy Welcome back to South Beach. I've only been on SBD for a few weeks and I've been reading the journals/food logs of others that have been on it a much longer period of time. It seems to be helping and it sure is giving me great meal/snack ideas!

Most days, I eat very little first thing in the morning but that's because of my work schedule. I get up very early so it's hard to eat at 4am. I usually just have coffee and v8 first thing, take my meds (thyroid meds require me to wait to eat anyway) and head to work. Later in the morning, at a 'reasonable' hour I usually have something to eat. Everything I eat is straight out of the SBD book though. I don't eat anything unusual really, just been trying to keep fish in my diet at midday. My husband doesn't care for fish so it's easier for me to make it while he's at work and I have a break.

The most important thing I can say is read the book, follow the plan to the letter. Good luck on your journey Cristy! Oh, and nut butter on celery is awesome for busting cravings, at least for me and it's a perfectly allowable snack!