Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Fri, Jun-13-03, 01:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/170/130
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hi hi! Count me in for the outing. When??? Anyway, you guys can always email me. I used to use ICQ but not anymore. I have Yahoo Messenger. Feel free to IM me. My nick is jewel_intan.

Fumih, there are a few halal buffet places here. I don't know there's a Breeks at Marina Sq. I know that the ones in Wisma and Tampines are halal. I'd like to try their food someday. I'd be happy to help myself on the meat and veggies. No potatoes please ... thank you .

No, I'm not a full time artist (wish I was!). I have a day job (one that I'm getting tired of) ... but hey, it pays the bills and my school fees ... I'm starting my advanced diploma course in Multimedia Devt in July.

I try to keep myself motivated with exercise by envisaging myself with a slim, sexy, tight body (heehee!). Well, let's just say that I love to exercise. Being fit and healthy is really more important than looking slim and sexy (Thank God that's what you also get from exercising! ). I try not to go more than 2 days without exercise (I find that I will start to miss it!).