#1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-15-17, 17:32

Plan: My own
Stats: 365/302/199 Female 72
BF:55%/40%/20%
Progress: 38%
Default New TDC member!

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site but not to the LC lifestyle. Last January I found out I was prediabetic. It scared the crap out of me & I said enough is enough & started eating LC. I did awesome for about 8 months, losing 85 lbs! But then I stopped losing weight. I was very discouraged , so when the holidays rolled around it was impossible for me to say no to all that fantastic food.
I went to my doctor the other day for a check up & when they weighed me, I almost cried. I had gained 20 lbs. I told my doctor about my weight gain & he told me about the Keto diet. It is basically how I had been eating anyways but with a few more restrictions. I started today getting myself back on track.
When I started eating LC last year I weighed 365 lbs (my heaviest was 392 lbs 5 years ago). I am currently at 302 lbs. My ultimate goal is 199 lbs. just so I can be under 200 lbs!
My goal isn't to be skinny. It's to be healthy & happy in my own skin.
To be perfectly honest, the thought of telling perfect strangers my weight on here was something I would have never done. But it seems I found somewhere, where everyone knows how I feel. I've always been the heaviest person in my family, so no one knows what I struggle with. I'm so happy that I found somewhere that I can find support from people just like me!
Sponsored Links