View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Oct-21-02, 14:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159.5/151.0/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Just wondering if "cheating" with a sweet (rice krispy square) will throw off the checmical reaction with Low Carb dieting totally... is this like having an entire day of high carbs?

I am still having a difficult time with droping ANY weight... I have tried to be honest with my carb count, but after doing fitday I discovered that my average is 30g a day rather than the 20g - is this why I am not successful??

I have read a few other threads with people saying that they get up in the middle of the night and eat sweets or cereal - I use to do this almost EVERY single night.... eat a bag of oreos - yes I said BAG or tub of ice cream - with peanut butter! I was thinking I was getting control over this, but last night I woke up from a deep sleep, stumbled into the kitchen and practically inhaled the rice krispy square in one bite! Oh, how I could have eaten them all. Now I am wondering if I did the harm with one sweet as I would have done with them all??

Does it take another 3 to 4 days to get back into Keto? I was in it for a while, but not all the way, the stick was just a sorta bright pink (never purple).

I have been a yo yo dieter all my life... even did the phen phen (lost a LOT of weight then) but I think that messed up my chemical a great deal - sertone levels, etc.

I drink plenty of water, but I don't exercise much - except for the running around town with my two kids