View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Sun, Aug-15-04, 19:35

Plan: Somersize
Stats: 291.5/259/135 Female 66 inches
BF:off the scale
Progress: 21%
Default Total Shock!

Geesh! I though I had an original idea here and come to find out, you guys are already way into this thing. I just posted a thread about 3 days up and 3 days down. Then someone posted about this thread. Good for yous!!!

I had this idea because I was on The Rotation Diet many years ago and lost an average of 1 pound a day a month. I couldn't believe it. So, after seeing and hearing of different stalls, I wondered about a Rotation Carb System which, I now find out by reading this thread is referred to as "cycling". lol

Anyhow, I am interested in trying it 3 days up and 3 days down. Up days, 40-50 carbs....days down, 20-25. Calories, I am not sure about and have not read much in here about them. With my high weight, I prefer to stay away from the 10x weight rule in cals. I can not complain about my weight loss, I had a short stall...just a couple weeks, then dropped 6.5 pounds in three days. I have not weighed myself since....3 days ago. I am interested in this because I am having a harder time going up in carbs then I am at keeping them low. I enjoy induction but don't want my body to get use to it. So, I have had to force myself to eat more than I normally would.

Any suggestions? I am open.

thank you,
jimsbride