View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Thu, Jul-29-04, 11:47
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Interesting! Thanks Bawdywench for letting me know of this thread..and thank YOU LCanita for sharing whats been working for you. When Bawdy mentioned this to me on a different thread this morning, I thought..this sounds like something that may be what I need to do, as I have been sort of 'dabbling' with it, but not really giving it the time you did.

Also, at curves for women, several of the girls that have taken their weight loss program, they mentioned to me that they have a metabolism booster type diet where you actually go up in calories, etc.. similar to what you did.

And good point Bawdy about making it a little bit more of a jump on those carb up times.. than just 200 cals.. I think it does have to be a number that makes a difference... for me.. I could stick to the 1200/1700 plan and it would work, I may even try to do 1200/2000 just because I actually fluctuate between 1200-1700 cals and 15-40 cals, depending..occasional up day... . So I would need to learn to be a little more consistant.

Love and Laughter,
Dawn