View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 19:13

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi all!
Had a great day on my woe. Going for a 16:8 fast tonight. Came in just around 20 NC's.

Lori: I think working at Dick's sounds like a blast. That is one of my family's favorites stores. I was just there with my SD and she bought her birthday present from me. It is a really cool Under Armor red hoodie. She also bought some running shoes and sandals there last summer. I am not sure what they are called. Maybe slip-ons. I recently got a really cool backpack there. The zippered part in front is insulated. My daughter took it with her on her vacation to Hawaii recently and said it worked great. She froze a water bottle, and then put that in there and some snacks and small sandwiches. I wonder what will be your first purchase. Hopefully you will find something that is on sale AND you get your discount.

Sounds like your husband knows that he would be very bored if he went with you guys on your vacation. Might as well be honest. No need having someone along that is bored. Good thing he can share that with you.

Are you back at 100% since your UTI?

K-mom 10x4