Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #2508   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 17:51

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Jaz: Yes, I could kick myself for not looking around more in Blue's house. I just remember it feeling very cozy. I have a bad knee and so I was looking for a chair or couch to sit on that was a little higher. Found a really cool chair. I remember the living room being divided. Maybe two seating areas?

I cracked up about your potential date that ended up not being the kind of person you were looking for! I liked what you said about your WOE being like an anchor. I love how I feel when I eat like this. Yes, my SD is back "home." We call the group home her home and my house, "mom's house." The transition was hard at first as she loved to be my shadow and if very happy breathing the same air as me always...but this was a great decision for her and for me. She is so proud of her independence and talks about that often! There are so many activities at the group home. And everyone is deaf or is a fluent signer if they are hearing.

Trig: I cracked up about the stuffed animals your kiddo had and how you remembered how much you paid for each! Ouch! I always thought it would be a good idea to invent on of those claw machines. They have such cheap looking stuffed animals in them! But kids will pay a ton just to get a chance to win one of them. Can you imagine if they had some of your kiddo's stuffed animals in them?!?!

Nic: So easy to identify with a kid oversleeping. I think you handled it really well. So frustrating, but you saw it for what it was. Good kid, not good decisions sometimes. And good job on understanding and supporting your son leaving XC and pursuing music. Smart and wise momma. Way to extend grace.

Lori: Hope your DH's shoulder is better. Sometimes that nagging kind of pain can be so draining.

I am planning our cruise. Yikes! I am just trying to plan little at a time. There are so many people and so many variables! I think we will go with Carnival. There will be 28 people. Blue mentioned 24 because she did the math adding kids and grandkids, but I forgot the spouses!!!

I have been trying to lose weight fast. I decided to halt that thinking. I was ending up losing the battle at night sometimes because I was just so hungry. Going to try and just stay steady on my woe. And make sure I am full with good LC food.

K-Mom 10x4