Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try4Me
Lisa,

I wish you luck and a strong heart. That is by far the hardest thing DH and myself ever had to do. Your mom will break down many times and so will you.
Cry, reminisce and get it all out. Then go back to packing and know that this is the best thing to do at this time. Time heals!! It really does!

It is a new path on life's journey, but it must be done when our parents need our help. I admire you very much for what you are doing!

Oh, and the Eades 30 day meal plan is a God send!! They are the tops and talk to you like regular people. Yes, you sound like you know just what to do but it is always good to have a book of theirs by our side. I refer to it often!

Peace be with you!

THANK YOU Try4Me...your post was really inspiring to me. You've obviously "been there" and your advice rings true. I keep telling me Mom that by summertime...when she's out on our deck admiring the flowers she's planted and we're grilling and enjoying the warm weather...that everything we've been through now will begin to fade.

I'm here through tonight and then we take off tomorrow. I have lots to do to prepare for the week (including packing my own cooler of food) so I better get to it!