View Single Post
  #424   ^
Old Sat, Apr-27-24, 07:04

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Saturday Morning

I got sleep and feel great. I was so tired, in bed by 930! Which is not ALL that early for me. I get up early for work. Ready for a weekend!!!! YAY weekend!

Lori- You are getting what we had yesterday! I swear it felt like an Autum day. It was cool, breezy, spitting rain and so overcast. A very dark day and windy day. It was not pleasant! Funny how weather takes us to memories of seasons! I so recall so many Fall, dark and musty days right before winter. The leaves had a damp smell and everything sorta paused waiting for winter.

Sorry to hear that knee has flared up again. That might be the way it goes until it is fully healed! It will heal eventually. Good to get on it BEFORE the pain!

I went back and re-read both your post and Trigs post regarding DEERHEADS mounted on the walls. NO WAY NO HOW! Add that to one more reason I am SINGLE! LOLOL
OMG I dated (briefly) an avid hunter. He was also into Taxidermy. I didn't even know what that met before that guy. He was a serious Safiri type. NO THANKS. I remember thinking I wonder if he will stuff my dog someday............... noooooooo

Awesome you got a new patio set! Is it for your front porch?

Trig- Well the kiddo should be home about now! You are 1 meal in and the count down has begun! I know you grumble and all about all the cooking, but it is a labor of love for the kiddo! I know you like it! LOLOL

Glad you are taking a break from the decluttering! There is only so much one can take!

How is the pool coming along? I was thinking about your mowing...... Maybe the Chop can take that over. I hate to see you suffer with that. Sounds like those allergies are nasty! I have also seen people mowing with a mask on too! Just a thought!

Ribeye for dinner? See below for WOE.....

Nic- Girllllllll, Lady, Grammy! Do tell!!!!! We need little feet details. What cutie outfits is LeBebe in! I just adore little girl clothes. They are like living dolls!

Cool beans you are getting in some hiking!
----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back I took a pause to get a few things done. I also cut my hair. I had hair down the middle of my back. It just doesn't look great on a 58 something. LOLOL
Gave myself a super cute bob just below the shoulder line. Much more flattering. Plus, it just looks healthier! No more straggle ends! Happy with it. The cosmetology part of my life comes in handy at times! LOL = the life before kids, nursing, fun times........ fun times. The wild days! LOLOL Can you just fathom the hair salons in the 80's! Spiral perms, Madonna hair, and Bo Derek braids! LOL 80's was bigger the better! Good Times......... hehehehheh

Well that was fun, memory lane...........

I went to meet my new doctor yesterday. GUESS WHAT?!?!?!? He is a Low Carb Advocate. He is young, fit, athletic and open minded. He reviewed my labs...ie Cholesterol 300 LDL 230 and said......... you don't need a Statin! I about fell outta my chair. He said all my other markers are great. I am not a diabetic and haven't had a heart attack. He said he was more concern about blood sugars. I LOVE him. Finally, a doctor with some frekin common sense.

UPDATE
- I feel like the iodine IS making a small difference. I have a little more energy. Not tons, but enough to not feel like a sloth as I roll out of bed. It now takes a few hours to get to sloth feeling! LOLOL Taking longer! Improvement.
Going to keep on it. I want to get updated labs in a few months. I didn't get any by choice yesterday.

WOE-
I had a very definitive reaction to tomato the last few days. I am ok with salsa. Tomato paste, ketchup, and heavy "sauce" gave me joint pain in my hands. That is a new thing, just one hand too. Left hand joint pain with swollen joints. It was in a matter of hour too. I do attitude it to the tomato paste as it happened last time, I made sloppy joe I also noticed joint pain. So, 2/2. I am taking it out effective today.

I am also going to take a 30-day self-challenge. Just pure BBBE + coffee. I need a metabolism, gut reset. Today is day one. Not waiting for the 1st. TODAY! LOL

Eats: I have burgers ready to toss in the air fryer and an inch thick strip steak for tomorrow.

The sun is slated to come out and it is going to be in the 80's all next week and beautiful. Today it will be low 70's and in/out sun. I will take it.

Gotta hit up Wally World for a few items. Going early- before 10:00! Want a full day!

Rock on Kids!