Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Mon, Oct-31-16, 06:06

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, yea good to give him a pass, remember one thing, he is a man! They 'don't get it' and my hubby is the same way til I trained him different LOL Take it all slow and feel it all out.

Nicco, cornish hen. I love those and haven't made them in a zillion years. Definitely on my list! YUM.

Blue tenderloin takes #1 on my list. It goes on sale for like $14.99/lb from $16 or is that $12 on sale, well, when I feel richer I buy, but since I LIVE on steak the ribeyes in the $5-8 range is easier on the wallet but girl ya got me wanting tenderloin. I can get a whole cut for like $10.99/lb. Might be having to hit my meat shop soon!

Can we say Christmas present for Trig? Yea whole tenderloin would be fab!!

you had me laughing, the alley crawlers got your old table! fast!

Charms, have ya ever read the Father Tim books. She has a line of them, gotta start with #1 for sure and read them all. They are easy going and entertaining, not spooky types. I really enjoyed those books! I like how she writes. I used to read tons, now not so much, busy with life the reading seems to drop away.

BOO--BOO--HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Muahahahaha.....

Leave to moms at 5 to trick/treat the lake neighborhoods. the 2 neighbor gals kiddo hangs out with are going with her. they have a blast. great candy from around the lake, they give out the good stuff. kiddo will make a haul for sure LOL

No I will not be eating any. I keep in mind that Halloween and candy is for kids, so this isn't a free day to eat candy! Won't be happening at all! No matter what I am staying on plan. I got my nibbles and tastes gone....I am on plan and no more junk coming into my body! Those nibbles took me way off track and I got rid of them and won't allow them back at any cost!

Now my turn to fall apart. Lately my arm/shoulder is worse. When I fell off the horse and broke 2 ribs, they hurt so much and all my pain pills, I kinda knew the shoulder/rotatar cuff area was not good.....now it is worse. Constant shoulder pain, got a swelling behind my arm by the cuff area and got pain down the arm, and then got a shooting weird like power zapping pain in my wrist.

I had neck surgery long ago when my arm went dead. They fixed me perfect. I might have screwed up my neck again? and getting arm troubles like before? OR it is true shoulder trouble only since I landed on that side directly on it.

Well, anyway, it is starting to effect me daily now. Putting off Dr of course and seeing how much better or worse I get. Moving carefully. I saw this coming over time and by gosh if it ain't here now and I gotta deal with it. In NO MOOD for xrays and drs and all that jazz.... I will have to be bad off before I get that mess started LOL

but hanging in and seeing where it goes.

eating bacon cheese omelet today and ribeye with it. Gotta load up before heading to moms for food control, full belly means I am in control

BOO! everyone have a fine halloween day!!