View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Sun, Jun-14-15, 11:44

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Kathy, yesterday I was going off for the whole afternoon and messed around not leaving enough time for a good lunch. I needed something to take along. So I got a hunk of cream cheese and an ounce of macadamia nuts and put them in a plastic bag. I added a good sprinkle of cajun seasoning and ate it on the way. It worked great. Now I know what I can take for a quick snack if I can eat it soon or have a cooler. Thanks for the idea. I am not ready to do a few days of it, but it is a possibility now that I have decided to try to get a little lower.

The Iowa political season has started. Those of you who see my facebook page know who I went to see. Lots of fun.

Fingers crossed for good building weather this week. Friday night I was trying to cut some black fabric and the lighting in my sewing room is really bad. I stopped cutting and got out a piece of paper and started noting where I wanted electric outlets and lighting in my new room. Lots of great ideas online for cool lighting.

I also was looking at ways to repurpose old furniture and I discovered a page that shows ways to repurpose pianos into neat furniture. My son has my childhood piano and he is ready to get rid of it. I don't know if I have room for it, but John said he would look at the ideas.

Hasta la vista.
Sponsored Links