Old Thu, Oct-01-15, 13:08
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 176/176/145 Female 5,9
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneChoco
Lulee, are you sure you only lost 5 lbs.? Did you weigh yourself before you started? Have you weighed yourself everyday since then? If you have been strict, you may have lost more than 5 lbs, especially if others are noticing it also. If you want pizza, make some cauliflower crust pizza! It's quite good, especially drizzled with extra olive oil.

And not to be nosy, but if it's near that time of the month, I always feel super frustrated and craving chocolate and sweets. Maybe some sugar free Jello with HWC can tide you over? Best of luck!

Thanks Anne! No, i havent weigh myself, cause im TERRIFIED of doing so. If i see the feared number (80! kilos, wich is 176 pounds) im afraid it would depress me, so i assume i weigh that much (i was never in my life near that weigh and never thought i would), cause thats enough to scare me and send me to do something about it asap.

Yes, i do get bloated near that time of the month, and it is actually that time, so maybe thats why i feel so bad.

I have been eating some sugar free-zero carb jello, but i kept forgetting to have it cause im not a fan of it, but its true it keeps me off desiring chocolates and other sweets, so i have to force myself to it a bit in the afternoon, in order to avoid cravings.