#82   ^
Old Wed, Jun-29-11, 13:46

Plan: just low carb high protei
Stats: 462/204/190 Male 6ft 2
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonechew
I delved into the Kawasaki (I can't remember the name of that doctor who said to eat 1P:2.5F:.8C) info and have been really upping my fats.

I eat a lot less! The fat triggers the 'Full' button for me. So I have naturally dropped my protein, and naturally stay within my calorie ranges.

And I am losing .5 lbs every day. I have not seen the scale move that like in years.

Thanks everyone. I have been struggling with this for 1.5 years, and you all have been very patient with my questions. I really appreciate your time and effort to explain things to me.

lost another 3/4 of a pound today - but that was not full weigh in . will do one tomorrow - thats the week up since last done it

Janet

well done . as i am near my target weight i stopped veggies because my weight loss slowed down but have to remember i am my ideal weight. so started the veggies up the other day - still low carb. still get most my cals from fat then protein then carbs . as you say you cant eat as much as the fat makes you full quicker.

loving it and i would also like to say thanks to all you guys