#91   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 17:48

Plan: My Own
Stats: 154/141/- Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCats
I've been plagued my whole life with getting horrible reactive hypoglycemia from whatever I ate during the day, especially lunch, and it's so awesome to have good energy throughout the day.

TwoCats can you tell me more about your reactive hypoglycemia?

I am currently eating very healthy food (vegetables, a little fruit, free range chicken, grass fed beef, healthy whole grains like quinoa and brown rice, no wheat, no dairy, etc . . .) but feeling awful not long after I eat. I also drink lots of water.

Today I felt sick no matter what I ate (protein, vegetable, fruit, grain--although fruit is the worst). I will eat and then start to feel foggy, often dizzy and sometimes nauseous within half an hour.

This morning I felt so awful when I got up that I decided not to eat breakfast until I felt better. I wound up feeling better a little while later but not hungry so I waited. And I felt better than I have in days . . . until I decided to eat something.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you could describe how you felt before in more detail. I am thinking about trying the Warrior diet just so I don't have to feel sick all day.

-J
Sponsored Links