#5   ^
Old Wed, May-31-17, 11:34

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuleikaa
I have to order my NT from Thail***. because my insurance stopped paying and copays were way too high.
I'm on Medicare now as of March, and Medicare forbids any Part D drug plan in the US from including NT in their formularies, so I understand about the price. It's a bummer. I had had good luck in the past getting NT from Thai***, when I could not find a doctor to prescribe it.

However the last time I ordered it the place I had usually ordered from was gone so I randomly picked another, and I think I was scammed with fake drugs, one problem with ordering from overseas. Despite taking the pills daily I began to feel worse and worse. Had some blood tests a few months later and my TSH was up to about 5! (It had been under 1 previously). Needless to say I stopped taking those pills, and I had bought the 1000-pill bottle!

Luckily I've since found a doctor willing to prescribe Armour for me so I just bite the bullet and pay the price.

Not much help though if you have doctor issues. Do you have Hashimoto's? Dr. Davis, in his new book, Undoctored, does recommend iodine supplements, but not for people who have Hashimoto's (as I do).