#2   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-14, 22:22

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

HI Joe,

I'm new, just started in a few weeks ago. My menus are pretty simple:
B: usually bacon w almond butter and celery (sometimes w cheddar, sometimes not) OR I do 2 eggs w lots of butter, softly scrambled. And I always have a homemade mocha/latte too (steamed almond milk, real baker's cocoa powder, vanilla and a shot of espresso w whipped cream

L: Lunch is usually left over dinner from the night before! haha...or deli meat w mustard, pickle (something pickled!) piece of cheese (try not to eat too much cheese in a day), salad greens with chick salad or tuna salad on top

D: Ususally big protein: steak, chicken, fish, w grilled veg with lots of olive oil or salad (depending on how much for lunch...

Sometimes I have a small handful of blueberries and squirt (homemade completely sugar-free) whipped cream in my mouth to go with.

I actually record every meal (at least for now) in my "journal"

As for working out, well, let's just say it's a lot harder now than it was in my 20s! Time is a big issue. Also, this yr, right before I filly embraced the HFLC way of life, I actually trained for a half marathon over 12 weeks- completed it - aaaand, had NO weight loss to show for all my efforts. The Low fat High Carb training combo did not help me lose ANY weight. Sooo, I ended up here. Doing something completely different and expecting a different result!

Now I am trying to walk/run a couple times a week (this week zero 0
But I have been really good about doing squats at random (try to do 25 at a time)
I try to do push ups and core/plank every day...

That's it. I have dreams of doing yoga regularly too...but so far, no.

How are things going for you?

Happy HFLC!!!
Julie