View Single Post
  #398   ^
Old Thu, Aug-23-18, 12:40

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Yes classic. It was the beginning of learning that medical doctors "pralctice" on us guinea pigs.

When I could sleep reasonably well, and then no longer pregnant I tackled DANDR. Cant say I slept great as I had a fussy son. Who's pediatrian was crap at helping me with--- I now know it was food issues and autism issues. ALL things I have worked out for myself without a medical degree. Took a long time for my son to sleep thru the night, then sleep in his own bed although he had a younger brother share the room.

For the kids, I kept to a strict evening schedule. An order of process that set them up to go to bed about the same time every night. It started with dinner and ended with reading and lights out with a nightlight on.

Now in HS, they both use the computer to do homework. ANd I worry about how it might effect them. So far, lights out, and out cold.

I do wonder if it is the effects of Vitamin D3 and real sunlight in the afternoon. Along with a schedule, though a looser schedule, Always a shower, read and lights out.